Final Posting

Final Posting


6/8/2017 This will be the final post to 85 Shades of Gray. Jean Walsh passed peacefully today at 1:15 pm following a devastating seizure, her heart gave way and took her without pain. She was 89. Just last week, my wife and I went out to lunch with her and Val trimmed her hair for her and she was as happy as I had ever seen her.

She was an original.

I will leave this photo here that I took of her just this last Easter and say goodbye. Thank you to all who stopped by.


We love you, Mom. We always will

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your special, warm, full of life mother with us Paul. My heart goes out to you all for the loss of your dear one. She will always be remembered and she has implanted on my heart her special bright light and warmth. Much love, Carol Matteson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! Jean will very much be missed. I have memories of talking with her at various family events, and she was always such a lady, and always memorable. My love goes out to all of you kids, and the grand kids! I'd say rest in peace, Jean, but I'm sure she's still rockin' the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. I really loved Jean. She was an extraordinary woman. She was a cultivated, inquisitive, and passionate person. Her loss is dims the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for droppin' by, Jenny. Cultivated, inquisitive and passionate sums her up well, Thanks.

      Delete
  4. Paul, I'm so sorry to hear that she passed. Her beauty, curiosity, passion, talent and kindness are reflected in all the sons she raised so well. All these years later, I remember her well, so I know she made more of an impact on the people who met her than anyone can know. My heart is with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am reading through your "Tenderness" blog and am pleasantly reminded what a good writer you are.

      Delete
  5. Thanks, Syd. She was curious and passionate all the way up to the final seizure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts